Glitched Boss Battle

so after defeating the brother sister boss my game didnt uncheck the location on the map, i have the sword you get after defeating them but the door isnt opening because it says that i still have to defeat all the marked ones, but i did.. about 3 times each, and i cant re-do the boss fight until combat level 20. Im pretty sure the game glitched out or something cuz i was playing ONLINE with some lag spikes and my other characters unchecked the location with no problem(in single player), i was just wonder in if you could reset the boss fight on this character cuz i cant move on and progress with the character to my hearts content. (Chraracter name: Doumane)

Comments

• I'm having the exact same issue but happened to me while playing offline
  • Same here.
  • Are you sure it isn't the boss that is up the other hill/stairs in the same area that you have to beat?
  • This happened to me as well. I received the sword but the map didn't change.

I didn't get the achievement for defeating them either.

I ranked up to pvp level 20 and then defeated their second version, because I thought that might convince the game that I'd actually beat them, but that didn't work either.

I'm now waiting for a fix before I return to this game.
  • Hey doomang, thanks for letting us know about this issue. We really appreciate the info and I'll make sure to pass it along to the devs for further investigation.

Regards,
    slcp_Kaolin
  • had the same problem here -- player primal_papaya in SE asia (taiwan)

and still horrible lag as well > < or cheaters? I can never tell!