Attention PS4 Players

Please make sure your PS4 is set to upload your saves online. This way, if your save file becomes corrupted, you can download it again.

We're working on the crash and save file corruption issues, but this should help with your save files until we have these issues resolved.

(This workaround courtesy of reddit user /u/Orile277)

Comments

• How exactly do I upload my save?
  • "Use this function to download saved data in online storage to another PS4™ system and continue playing a game. For each game, you can select the saved data to download. You can also download saved data from the home screen. Highlight the game, press the OPTIONS button, and then select [Upload/Download Saved Data]".

Taken off of Google just in case you needed help with this still.
  • Do we have to start a new character? Or will eventually the save files be restored?
  • I have it set to upload to online storage, problem was that it uploaded the corrupted data there automatically.
    Same question as dawizard1, can the save file be restored eventually or is starting new the only way?
  • That doesn't work when the patch is the one corrupts saves before you even load youre character.
  • I would actually recommend not doing auto-upload, but you may save yourself some pain by manually uploading your save to PSN after a play session.
  • The patch corrupted my file and when i downloaded my character it still would not work...but i had the progression i made ih the npc school.But lost everything else...
This discussion has been closed.