Open world PVP arena

Hello, Absolvers. I had an Idea that I honestly don´t know If it would actually work based on the games framework but I'm going to lay it down and see what you guys think.

My idea is a new zone that it´s a coliseum, in which all the people match made in the server can go too and see each other. In this map, there is a ring with some steps, maybe even NPCS and people can fight without the need for matchmaking. There are no rewards, so the actual tournament mode that it´s coming won't be hindered. Here you will be able to spar with other prospects/absolvers and even be able to join one of their schools.

Sorry if my English is a bit iffy. I would love to hear your thoughts on my Idea, Have a good one.

PS: Also a sitting emote would be pretty cool, so you can spectate sitting down? for RP purposes I guess.

Comments

• That would be beautiful. I feel like three people in an instance just isn't enough, but more would make the game too chaotic. An area like that would be perfect for meeting and learning. And yes, PLEASE more emotes for RPing.
  • Glad you liked it Bard, thanks for your thoughts! Cheers!
  • If this could work from a tech point of view i dont know. But if it could it would be amazing, really great idea.
  • I don't get it. Isn't the whole map a "PVP arena"?
  • Hello, Absolvers. I had an Idea that I honestly don´t know If it would actually work based on the games framework but I'm going to lay it down and see what you guys think.

My idea is a new zone that it´s a coliseum, in which all the people match made in the server can go too and see each other. In this map, there is a ring with some steps, maybe even NPCS and people can fight without the need for matchmaking. There are no rewards, so the actual tournament mode that it´s coming won't be hindered. Here you will be able to spar with other prospects/absolvers and even be able to join one of their schools.

Sorry if my English is a bit iffy. I would love to hear your thoughts on my Idea, Have a good one.

PS: Also a sitting emote would be pretty cool, so you can spectate sitting down? for RP purposes I guess.

Probably thinking of a Dark Souls concept of how Arena PVP developed by players and the mechanics of the game. The problem with this is, people aren't removed from the session when they die, so you will be in the same area with the same 3 people until someone leaves.

• Probably thinking of a Dark Souls concept of how Arena PVP developed by players and the mechanics of the game. The problem with this is, people aren't removed from the session when they die, so you will be in the same area with the same 3 people until someone leaves.
    Yeah, It's basically the Darksouls player arena. The thing with this idea is if they could implement more than 3 people into that zone, maybe 10 players that once you leave through some sort of portal, you appear in another version of this zone with 10 different players. The thing is adding 10 players simultaneously, that is the true challenge.