Could Someone PLease Explain to me what a 'Charging' attack is?

SSIA.
I've tried googling and searching for an answer but i still have not been able to find out what a 'Charging' attack is.
ALl i know is i have certain moves that stop 'charging' attacks.
thanks.

Comments

• Charging attacks are special kind of attacks that can "soak up" one hit before being interrupted. You can recognize them by white glow which appears on you/opponent once they start executing one. As you mentioned some attacks can stop charging attacks with first hit.
  • edited September 2017
    Royaji said:

Charging attacks are special kind of attacks that can "soak up" one hit before being interrupted. You can recognize them by white glow which appears on you/opponent once they start executing one. As you mentioned some attacks can stop charging attacks with first hit.

ok, thanks.
    the only glows i'd noticed so far were the redish ones for the attacks that stop charging attacks and then the orangish glow for the 'breaking' attacks.
    Is there any sort of annotation or way of recognizing which moves are the charging ones in your deck?
  • edited September 2017
    Yes, you can. it will be mentioned in the description of the move and there is a small white icon that looks a bit like whirlwind on the card.

Also want to point out that those attacks are kinda rare and are not present in your deck from the start. You can learn some from enemies around The Tower of Adal.
  • edited September 2017
    Royaji said:

Yes, you can. it will be mentioned in the description of the move and there is a small white icon that looks a bit like whirlwind on the card.

Also want to point out that those attacks are kinda rare and are not present in your deck from the start. You can learn some from enemies around The Tower of Adal.

awesome. i guess i just don't have one yet, lol.
    thanks for the tip. cheers!
  • Most of the stronger charge moves are kahlt ones so perhaps find one of the kahlt NPCs to see wether one of them has one ;D
    Not sure but googling usually works to to find them perhaps. Haymaker and Furious Uppercut are the most known charged attacks.