Network Issues

Hey everyone!

Our team is aware of the network issues that are being encountered by members of the community. We want to let you know that fixing this is a top priority for us, and we are working hard to resolve any issues regarding game lag or server problems.

We should have more information regarding estimated fixes for these issues tomorrow afternoon CET (morning PST).

Thank you all for your patience and continued support of Absolver!

Comments

• Awesome I look forward to see all the fixes. I want to be able to play co op with my brother. :9
  • Any ETA on the servers? They're down.. :c
  • Payne said:

Any ETA on the servers? They're down.. :c

Be Patient, they are hard at work with it.
  • What happend tontbe eta it must be jacked up bad or whoever they hav on the issue is smoking weed and eating Twinkies and done forgot what he was doing alot a times
  • To bad. I guess I gotta play offline in the meantime.
  • They're only a small dev team, probably never had to deal with this sort of issue before. Gotta give em time to fix it.
    I'm just happy they finally gave us an ETA of some sort. That said, it'd be nice to get an ETA on oceanic server release as well. Might stop half the Aussie playerbase ditching throughout the week if they know they only have to wait till friday for their server *shrug*.
  • Really fun game so far, unfortunately I wasn't able to connect to any US pc servers last night but I'm looking forward to trying it out later tonight!
  • Any update at all on the situation with the PC servers? i know its a small team, but no communication about it for over 24 hours is a little disheartening.
  • The stability is quite better than it was last night. Just give them time and this game will be running smoothly in no time.
  • hope it get better
  • Zetsuboa said:

The stability is quite better than it was last night. Just give them time and this game will be running smoothly in no time.

its not stability that is the issue, its the inability to connect at all. after half an hour to an hour of attempting to connect. i finally get online and everything is fine. I'm not demanding a fix right this second. i know its a small team and launch. just want an update from the team as to where they are with the problem.
  • 10pm Aug 30 still have only connected in the first three hours of launch. ETA on servers for South East coast US?
  • Have not been able to connect to server since approx. 7pm August 29th. West Coast USA. Playing via GoG. What's going on?
  • What a nice start...Remind me never to buy anything from you guys at launch ever again, thanks. Shame i cant refound this anymore on steam.
  • Oceania Servers exist now, BUT we cannot connect at all LOL.
  • Norindyr said:

Oceania Servers exist now, BUT we cannot connect at all LOL.

They're not releasing Oceanic servers till Friday. Unless you're talking about the Korean servers we're using at the moment
  • Thank for working on it, I keep forward for the fixes =)
    The solo/offline mod is stable and it is not bad at all for learning!
  • Any SA or BR server coming?
  • Its been 5 days now since i bought the game and still cannot connect to server. Im from UAE.
  • dudz20 said:

Its been 5 days now since i bought the game and still cannot connect to server. Im from UAE.

i just bought it today, i'm from AE too. can't connect as well
  • edited September 2017
    I am tired of leaving combat trials because my opponent is lagging everywhere. I dont want to leave games but I'd rather quit than play against a player from Asia or Australia using a vpn. Its annoying. My friends and I told the devs to region lock the game while we were in the alpha and they listened however server stability is complete crap. Please improve the servers and release the oce server so I dont play against oce people vpning to us west servers
  • Can we please get an update on this? Devs released a statement saying that OCE servers would be up by last Friday. Now I totally get that things sometimes take longer than expected, but the fact is that they said there would be OCE servers on release and they failed to that, then they said last Friday and they failed to do that. At least provide another timeframe. Or at the VERY least tell us that there are problems and you can't give a timeframe. I think they owe it to the community to at least keep us informed.
  • null
    I was able to play offline by disconecting the ps4 from the internet, then open the game until the menu, then turn on the offline setting, then reconnect to internet.
  • im a NA pc player, and im unable to get online.
  • Are there going to be Steam Trading Cards for Absolver? I'm hoping so, but if it's not planned to happen, I don't mind. <3
  • seems like a useful connection 'hack' is to wait for the can't connect prompt, chose to not try again, then just start game. you can go for 20mins trying and failing to connect on the first screen, but go to the main menu( and btw isn't it total bs that you don't and can't get to the main menu before this stupid connection menu? it makes no sense, remove it devs, how stupid can you be) and if you just continue it should connect straight away. spent the first 3 days doing that, it's insane but it wouldn't connect outside of the main menu.
  • Please fix connection for Middle East players, bought it and i'm not able to play online. :(
  • edited September 2017
    Magic said:

Please fix connection for Middle East players, bought it and i'm not able to play online. :(

I second that! Online gameplay is inconsistent as it can be with teleporting and what not even when I'm alone in the world the online feature makes things disappear, reappear, teleport and act weird, but most of all, 1v1 duels take these issues to the extreme or outright terminate prematurely as in mid-combat the games simply throws me back to the world.
  • Is PS4 out since yesterday morning? It is for me. I'm in America.
  • PS4 NA servers down for me for last 24 hrs.
This discussion has been closed.