Sell Inventory (Market System)

1. Sell or Donate or Sacrifice equipment to rank school or maybe buff learning
2. Come up with an in game currency or points? (kinda on the fence about this one)
3. Trash it (can u even drop stuff, i don't remember..)

Comments

• Yes, something, ANYTHING!! A dog in the corner we can just feed stuff to! He could even have a flappy flesh mustache!
  • I really want some kind of merchant system. Were you can trade in your gear for a currency and use that to buy what you want. You could make the exchange rate terrible, even lock some items behind a required combat level. That would be something to work towards.

Rather then the endless abyss staring back into my soul that I feel trying to get an orate keepers mask from RNG.
  • edited September 2017
    Maybe donate to your school and allow other members to use your unwanted duplicates.

I am unsure how I feel about a merchant though. Maybe one that periodically appears with highly priced exotics.
  • Maybe like the same system in Destiny with strange coins to trade to xur, add in a rare currency and once a week have a merchant spawn somewhere on the map to trade for the rarer items.
  • Hey everyone! I'm sure you'll all be happy to know that the team are working on a solution to the inventory getting a bit clogged up! There isn't an ETA at the moment, so please hold tight for when more details are available!
  • I'd just like a simple system to where I can take an item, and on a global cooldown for my character, transform it into a random different item.

Nothing complex. Just a simple "I don't want this, reroll it please."
  • 5 "worn" versions for 1 "clean" version. like patching it up.
    since there are different tiers of the same item.
  • I also seen lots of colors alts. Even if we cant buy items, buying colors would be nice.
  • Well it's good to know they are working on this issue!
  • a dye system? that'd be cool
  • I'm totally on-board for the colour/dye idea. And the ability to drop your gear or even craft them together to make other, more unique items would be cool too.

Another potential addition could be the implementation of a totally stat-void adornment - i.e. just a chain or nicknack piece of gear that doesn't alter stats... just looks cool.

• Another potential addition could be the implementation of a totally stat-void adornment - i.e. just a chain or nicknack piece of gear that doesn't alter stats... just looks cool.

I would disagree, seeing what others wear and being able to judge that, I think is important. I with only 3 different stats per item I feel you can easily wear what you want with your desirable stats. I just dont think a person wearing heavy armor should be able to move like someone wearing no armor.
  • Hey everyone! I'm sure you'll all be happy to know that the team are working on a solution to the inventory getting a bit clogged up! There isn't an ETA at the moment, so please hold tight for when more details are available!

omg thank you for reading this and replying! I have an idea on my blog: marloncopeland.com about sacrificing items (and probably do other things too) to get enlightenment!
  • crulou said:

a dye system? that'd be cool

please post that as a new idea so it won't get overlooked. Ensure it's not a duplicate already tho :smile:
  • Hey again everyone! I'm so happy to see that the conversation continued and expanded after I last joined you! The dye idea and clean/worn differences are certainly interesting.

And Ricachet, thanks for the ideas on your blog too, the unique objectives idea and throwing in phrases to let players know what's happening (Such as 'Beginning Match' during loading screens) is pretty sweet as well!

I can't promise that these ideas will make it into the game, but I'll bring them to the team so they're aware of your thoughts. Please keep them coming!

• What exactly would we buy with an in game economy? What really is there to buy that is worth your time?
  • I also have way to many duplicates of gear peices something to do with them or a way to delete some of them would be great!
  • I think having a duplicate destruction system should be great, or perhaps the idea of merging the same clothes to produce something better or more aesthetically pleasing. Maybe merging clothes can alter the stat changes? I have to disagree with the idea of getting cosmetic only clothing as it removes the level guessing from the game, that is all about psychological warfare as well as physical, because i have gone up against a few people and seeing their armour and thinking "oh sh!t"
    But that's just my opinion.
  • Plz for the love of all that is holy in this game, add a rerole option for colors. I'm prestige 11 and I've only gotten one oratian scarf and it's the same one you get at the forgotten temple and I've been farming my life away trying to get a black one. So please make this happen because this is getting ridiculous... I don't know but make it use shards cuz I have like 8k and got nothing to do with them!