Severe bugs

When the game does the transition between one place and another, a copy of my character appears and i cant move and
when i grabbed an item did this too. Also i had a camera problem, the character can move but the camera does not, sometimes the game closes.

Comments

• Hey there,

Apologies for the issue regarding the camera. Can you please provide us with a screenshot/video of the copied character and the camera bug? Has this occurred more than once? Also, do you get any error messages when the game crashes?

We really appreciate your feedback and I'll make sure to pass the info along to the developers.

Thanks,
    SLCP_Kaolin
  • When this happens i cant move and i need to close the game.
  • And for the camera bug sometimes just appears in random moments but also in the transition between one place and another. When this happens i tried to go to practice mode and i cant see mi character just the 4 stances indicator.
  • This happens after i go to the practice mode. Thank you for the assistance i hope you fix this soon im very excited for this game.
  • Today i was fighting jinn mesca and the game crashed and appeared an error:
    LoginId:aa2941b444aebb1ece132b86b0f42f5a
    EpicAccountId:

Access violation - code c0000005 (first/second chance not available)

Absolver_Win64_Shipping!AnimationHelper::GetBoneTransformInComponentSpace() [d:\alpha\theplaines\source\absolver\animation\helper\animationhelper.cpp:395]
    Absolver_Win64_Shipping!OrderAttack::ComputeAttackDirection() [d:\alpha\theplaines\source\absolver\orders\fighting\orderattack.cpp:1192]
    Absolver_Win64_Shipping!OrderAttack::OnUpdate() [d:\alpha\theplaines\source\absolver\orders\fighting\orderattack.cpp:466]
    Absolver_Win64_Shipping!OrderBase::Process() [d:\alpha\theplaines\source\absolver\orders\orderbase.cpp:103]
    Absolver_Win64_Shipping!OrderManager::Process() [d:\alpha\theplaines\source\absolver\orders\ordermanager.cpp:913]
    Absolver_Win64_Shipping!UOrderComponent::TickComponent() [d:\alpha\theplaines\source\absolver\orders\component\ordercomponent.cpp:45]
    Absolver_Win64_Shipping!FActorComponentTickFunction::ExecuteTickHelper<<lambda_3713332b8317785dadb1a05409b9080a> >() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\engine\classes\gameframework\actor.h:3172]
    Absolver_Win64_Shipping!FActorComponentTickFunction::ExecuteTick() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\components\actorcomponent.cpp:763]
    Absolver_Win64_Shipping!FTickFunctionTask::DoTask() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\ticktaskmanager.cpp:269]
    Absolver_Win64_Shipping!TGraphTask::ExecuteTask() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\core\public\async\taskgraphinterfaces.h:888]
    Absolver_Win64_Shipping!FNamedTaskThread::ProcessTasksNamedThread() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:1022]
    Absolver_Win64_Shipping!FNamedTaskThread::ProcessTasksUntilQuit() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:701]
    Absolver_Win64_Shipping!FTaskGraphImplementation::WaitUntilTasksComplete() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:1899]
    Absolver_Win64_Shipping!FTickTaskSequencer::ReleaseTickGroup() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\ticktaskmanager.cpp:538]
    Absolver_Win64_Shipping!FTickTaskManager::RunTickGroup() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\ticktaskmanager.cpp:1450]
    Absolver_Win64_Shipping!UWorld::Tick() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\leveltick.cpp:1382]
    Absolver_Win64_Shipping!UGameEngine::Tick() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gameengine.cpp:1149]
    Absolver_Win64_Shipping!FEngineLoop::Tick() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:3036]
    Absolver_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMain() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:166]
    Absolver_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMainWrapper() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:134]
    Absolver_Win64_Shipping!WinMain() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:210]
    Absolver_Win64_Shipping!__scrt_common_main_seh() [f:\dd\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:253]
    kernel32
    ntdll