Dear Prospects, we’ve been 100% committed this week into improving the experience for players all around the world. This update addresses mainly bug fixes and stability improvement. Please note that we will keep tabs on player’s feedback regarding this patch and are continuing work on online stability and server availability for players around the world.
Please find below the patch notes for update 1.05 rolling out now for PC (Update : and now PS4). There will be another next week (1.06) that will include some new goodies.
Thanks for all your support, you can join the discussion in the official forums.
- Various improvements to server connection and matchmaking
- Added double save to avoid complete progression loss if a save get corrupted
- Bug fixes when joining a school
- Fixed bug where Achievements wouldn’t be unlocked on Steam and PS4.
- Beat an AI to unlock your due achievements, there could be a small delay before the achievement pops :)
- Cross-region invitations added
- Fixed Boss progression not being updated
- For now, this fix only works for bosses, we’re still working on fixing the Marked Ones progression issue. We apologize about this issue and are still investigating.
- Improved overall stability