Patch 1.10 will be available on PC and PS4 in a few hours tops; it’s a small update with just a couple of minor changes to progression and economy, as well as a number of bugs that have been fixed (such as a crash that occurred when opening Rift Disks, for instance). We didn’t communicate on 1.09 since it was only a couple of bugs also. More details below
The whole team is focused on 3v3 game mode, and on adding features to the equipment and essence menus (such as allowing players to choose the color of their equipment, or acquiring specific weapons and gear with fragments). There will probably be another small update before 3v3 is live (this update will add an anticheat system, amongst other things); we will give more information and release dates very soon, so stay tuned !
All the best,
Absolver 1.10 Update Patch Notes
- [Design] Lower XP gains when defeating Level 3 boss and beyond
- [Design] Higher XP gains in Combat Trials
- [Design] Cost of Rift Disks changed to 5 Crystals
- [Design] Cost of the Attribute Points reset changed to 3 Crystals
- [Design] Marked ones have been reverted to their original form. Halloween masks now only available through Rift Disks.
> The very high amount of XP given by Bosses made it too easy to farm XP and prestige levels in PvE, which was not the original intention, so this has been rebalanced. Combat Trials also now give more XP, so players will now win Prestige levels and Crystals faster. Rift Disks cost has also been updated to reflect this change.
1.10 and 1.09 also include a number of bugfixes to improve the overall experience.