Lag Issues here in Brazil

The game is just unplayable right now for us brazilians, players teleporting in combat and we are getting stunlocked to death while frozen by the high latency, are there any plans for a dedicated server for us here in South America? We want to get better at this game and have fun but we are falling behind everyone else while we are stuck playing offline mode only..

Comments

• The game is just unplayable right now for us brazilians, players teleporting in combat and we are getting stunlocked to death while frozen by the high latency, are there any plans for a dedicated server for us here in South America? We want to get better at this game and have fun but we are falling behind everyone else while we are stuck playing offline mode only..

Bro, it has some lag, got about 50/50 ratio of laging matches, and wasnt even that bad, the problem is in the server in general
  • @kronos I feel you brother
  • Lotus said:

The game is just unplayable right now for us brazilians, players teleporting in combat and we are getting stunlocked to death while frozen by the high latency, are there any plans for a dedicated server for us here in South America? We want to get better at this game and have fun but we are falling behind everyone else while we are stuck playing offline mode only..

Bro, it has some lag, got about 50/50 ratio of laging matches, and wasnt even that bad, the problem is in the server in general
    i see streamers playing and i dont see them lagging, at least not even close to how we do, all we can do is spam attack and expect the lag to hit our enemies faster then they hit us, we cant parry/avoid cause we cant see the attacks coming, it is literally unplayable, watch this and tell me if it isnt that bad..im playing on PS4 btw..
  • I'm from Uruguay, playing on pc and I have the same issue. I had less lag in world pvp than in combat trials. But it could have been a coincidence
  • In the same shit as you. :(
  • some are not having issues while the rest are, the game its suffering from optimization, inconsistency over online features, if you want me to be honest they should have delayed the game and prioritize these issues first.
  • edited September 2017

some are not having issues while the rest are, the game its suffering from optimization, inconsistency over online features, if you want me to be honest they should have delayed the game and prioritize these issues first.

i agree with you,they should have delayed it, i've spent money in this game and was looking forward to it for a while now, now i cant play it and cant get my money back, and doesnt look like its getting fixed any time soon..im very frustrated, the only thing that comes to mind right now is that sloclap is made of ex-ubisoft devs, i shouldn't judge but when there is ubisoft name involved, bad things happen..
  • I really really want to buy this game but I'll wait for a solution to the problems of South America, so I would appreciate it if you keep this topic up to date.
  • some are not having issues while the rest are, the game its suffering from optimization, inconsistency over online features, if you want me to be honest they should have delayed the game and prioritize these issues first.

i agree with you,they should have delayed it, i've spent money in this game and was looking forward to it for a while now, now i cant play it and cant get my money back, and doesnt look like its getting fixed any time soon..im very frustrated, the only thing that comes to mind right now is that sloclap is made of ex-ubisoft devs, i shouldn't judge but when there is ubisoft name involved, bad things happen..
    So true it made me so frustrated, I waited for this game for so long, I've been watching PVP videos of this game since day 1 and now that I bought this game I'm experiencing this lag and it's just totally unplayable all this teleportation and my combos doesn't even land on my opponent and it's not even my internet, my internet is completely fine I got other PVP games and I don't lag in any of those games.

I'm playing this game from India and apparently I'm not the only one who got this lag issues in PVP Absolver so I really hope devs really look up on this and fix this problem asap.

• ok, im here to give an update about my concerns after the 1.05 patch on PS4 that launched today, for the first time since release it looks like i can play a few matches without rubberband and lag, looks like neither me or my opponent are having problems, theres still laggy/rubberband matches from time to time, but it improved a lot my experience, better late than never, i'll continue testing to see if i have more rubberband lag matches than lag free matches and give an update about it, for now i guess a huge thanks are in order..
  • scratch everything i said above, back to square 1, i couldn't play a single game today without rubberband..the frustration is back..