Training Mode (Customizable Dummy)

Hello,

I was hoping a training mode could be incorporated to practice, things like being able to equip a skill on the meditation npc and let them hit you with it once so you can practice dodging or parrying specific moves. Or set an AI difficulty on the npc and practice sparring, I feel that if you could allow things like that it would make it easier to advance skill levels and test combinations against others.

Comments

• You can do this in the open though.
  • i think he means giving a bot a deck.
    Maybe... only if you know the moves yourself, and I dont think it would be worth it. focasing the game on player interaction is where it should be.
  • Player interaction is fine but unless you reach out to someone on discord you cant really practice doing anything with anyone. The point of practice mode is to practice certain mechanics and combinations, as for knowing the moves yourself its not hard I know them all.

There are a lot of moves that are difficult to learn the appropriate avoids against, or specific combinations players like to spam, so the point of being able to configure practice mode would allow you to develop and design counter measures around certain play styles or at least learn how to dodge certain attacks properly. The other aspect is it lets you further test your deck out like in any fighting game where you evaluate its efficiencies.
  • I agree the training dummy needs more options like the Tekken 7 training mode has.
  • I agree the training dummy needs more options like the Tekken 7 training mode has.

Exactly!