possible stance uses

i played now 14 Hour`s of this "i Smash your body into Piece`s" Simulator and i'm amazed with what i'm expirienced so far.
The mechanics sind point on and im full into staggerstyle *-* but that's not why i'm here.

I think the uses of the stances are atm underrated with only "Block/counter/invisibilityframe/speeddash" in the different stances without counting the attack's cause u can use almost all in every stance.
not that i say the system in place isn't good, far away from that i like it and the imidiate response is perfect for it but there could be so much more.
Let's take for example Capoeira. Let's call it "Dancefight-Stance" for the time. u could bring a complette different moveset into the game with the right triggerset as initiator. you could almost double the attack's with the use of it.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=R-pkMJHCoxM
the thing is, without using the dash as initiator for a different set of moves instead of the actuall moveset would open the game for so much more fightstyles and stances.
Dancefight-style Stance on dash front into the enemey, your chara just makes a flickflack and midair when u press the right time he makes starts a new line of attacks thats not from the normal X button attacks with more artistic attacks that needs prepwork or you dash in a other way and start the a other attackline ....

it would be awesome to get a response from a sloclap employee about this if this is able with future stances or not :D

Comments

• I am also very excited to see more Styles/combat stances. I am kind of disappointed with the stance system as it is. You limit yourself when you add abilities to the stances. With so many Martial Art styles in the world and such a variety of moves you can only use so many with the current stance system. BUT I do love this game and really enjoy it as is.
  • The mechanics sind point on ARE POINT ON DAMN my english
  • Hello, unfortunately I don't think that kind of system would work in this game. It would require an overhaul of the combat deck system which represents the foundation of the fighting mechanism.
    Fighting styles benefit from unique special abilities that may influence positioning, defence, offence, etc... but they still are subject to the combat deck system established. Their special ability can't be customized.
  • Mom said:

Hello, unfortunately I don't think that kind of system would work in this game. It would require an overhaul of the combat deck system which represents the foundation of the fighting mechanism.
    Fighting styles benefit from unique special abilities that may influence positioning, defence, offence, etc... but they still are subject to the combat deck system established. Their special ability can't be customized.

yes, with the moment the actual system would need a small overhaul!!!
    i actually realy forget to wrote that in XD